Thursday, November 6, 2014

Dog daze

I entered this piece for a contest.  I basically had two days to work on it, since I just became aware that the contest was open.  I thought I'd go with something simple and fast.  The theme is about the journey of the artist (the road is the template for the contest).  So yea, you have this dog that's tied to the leash and just want's to be free.  I guess becoming sufficient in the business of art can feel like that at times...well just life in general.  I just wish I had more time.  Oh well, so the cookie crumbles.  Well, I've seen the competition, and lemme just say that I'm as amazed as I am a bit bummed out (I don't feel I even come close to competing for the top 50).  Well, I give myself a pat in the back for at least trying.  Never know unless you try.

No comments:

Post a Comment